my bid for the design your own auction
The Western Isles: Design Your Own Auction
April 2013 Auctions: Design Your Own
Auction is open. Note the group with bids, see the main page for deadline.
1) It is open to everyone, provided they have no yet reached their 3 starter limit.
2) This auction is run almost exactly the same as an art auction, the only difference is that YOU design the character and their genetics.
3) Gender, type, personality etc. are up to you
4) HERE'S THE CATCH: All characters must be used on the Western Isles, it MUST be a purebred Windborne or Oakfern and used in these herds.
5) Send all bids in a note to the group. Bids in comments will be IGNORED.
6) There are 10 winning slots up for grabs.
Tips on how to win
- Follow the above rules
- Include concise detail
- Don't try and do something completely different to any of the designs you've seen previously. Seriously, if its absent its probably absent for a reason.
- Read the Windborne and Oakfern herd journals
- Have a look at bids that have won other aucti
Height: 9.2 hh
Eye Colour: Emerald green
Coat Colour:Classic Champagne Dun with Partial Restricted Fawn [link]
Type: Light medium
Herd: Windborne-Cape Splinter (Hopefully)
Personality: Independent, Lonesome, Socially awkward, Intelligent, Soft spoken
Appearance: thin rather intricate horns, thin looking appearance, long legs, long tail, large ears, heavily feathered legs, soft fur
Strengths: Fast, Agile,Magical abilities
Weaknesses: not very strong, Not very good with large groups of other fawns
Magic: Sorren is starting to develop his ability to channel wind magic. he seems to have an aptitude for the wielding of this magic.
~There is almost always a peking order among herds. The one Sorren had been born into was no exception. From the start the poor fawnling had been bullied by the other younglings because he was rather weak and small compared to the others. In the main herd out of all the fawnlings he was the lowest of the low. He had no true friends other then his mother and brother and even they didn't fully like him. The young fawn soon developed the habit of spending more and more time on his own and loved to explore the vast lands around the herd grounds alone. One day he ventured to far from his herd and got lost during a storm and got separated. He wandered for days until he found him self at the territory of the cape splinter herd where he slowly was accepted into there herd. He has decided that he does not want to find is old his herd any longer. And even though he is no longer treated as poorly Sorren still trys to avoid most people~